A major acute care facility, Joondalup Private Hospital (JPH) provides quality health care for Perth’s northern corridor – one of the fastest growing regions of Australia – and has specialist services for the entire family from pregnancy and birth through to old age.
Caring for private patients, the standalone 150-bed hospital provides patients with comprehensive medical care, comfortable facilities and friendly staff. JPH is equipped with modern medical, surgical and diagnostic technology and has the unique benefit of being co-located with Joondalup Health Campus (JHC), one of the largest hospitals in Western Australia providing public patient services.
This co-location provides all patients with additional assurance through access to high level services such a comprehensive Emergency Department with a dedicated paediatric area, the newly constructed 10-bed Mental Health Observation Area, 12 modern operating theatres, a cardiac catheter laboratory, intensive care and high dependency units.
As a private patient, you have the benefit of choosing your own specialist, many of whom have consulting rooms conveniently located on-site in one of our two Specialist Medical Centres (East and West).
Services available through Joondalup Private Hospital include:
The co-location with JHC means Resident Medical Officer cover is provided 24 hours, 7 days a week, working in liaison with our Visiting Medical Officers to ensure we provide the best possible care. JPH can also access a complete range of diagnostic health care facilities on site, along with comprehensive pathology, radiology, pharmacy and allied health services.
Full range of Allied Health services are available at JPH, including; dietetics, occupational therapy, physiotherapy, social work and speech pathology. Other on-site facilities and services available through JHC also include:
- A modern operating suite comprising 12 theatres
- 9-bed Intensive Care Unit
- 6-bed High Dependency Unit
- 10-bed Coronary Care Unit
- Level 2b Neonatal Unit with 16 cots
- 10-bed Mental Health Observation Area adjacent to the ED
- Purpose-built Mental Health Unit, including secure accommodation
- 37-bed Telethon Children’s Ward
- Dedicated Day Surgery unit and two Endoscopy suites
- Purpose-built restorative and Day Therapy Unit
- 12-chaired Renal Dialysis service
- Pastoral Care services
- After Hours GP Clinic
- Nuclear Medicine
- On-site 24-hour medical imaging (radiology) and pathology services
- Gymnasium and hydrotherapy pool
- On-site pharmacy
- Central Sterile Supply Department