Want to meet your GP training requirements?
We are the only hospital that can guarantee all experience necessary for entry in to General Practice.
- Paediatric Medicine
- Obstetrics & Gynaecology (O&G)
- Extended skills can be accredited in any of our RMO positions
Advanced skills in:
- Emergency Medicine
- Obstetrics & Gynaecology (with KEMH)
- General Medicine
- Mental Health
JHC participates in the GP Workforce Training Program Pilot
Interested in ED?
- 6 or 12 month contract available (pure ED)
- Gain skills across diverse case-mix covering both adults and children
- Great for GP extended skills
- Emergency certificate and diploma
- Emergency medicine training
Interested in Critical Care?
Choose JHC as your preferred hospital and you can apply for the RMO Critical Care Year (available for PGY2+), which will enable you to rotate through Anaesthesia, Intensive Care Medicine, Coronary Care and Emergency Medicine.
NEW! Interested in Surgical Training?
Perfect for wanna-be surgical trainees, our new Surgical RMO positions guarantee rotations including General Surgery, Orthopaedics, Surgical sub-specialty, Emergency or ICU and Leave relief (prioritizing surgical cover). Choose JHC as your preferred hospital and you can apply for the RMO Surgical Year (available for PGY2+)
- Supports GSSE
- Supports JDocs
- Provide research opportunities
- Supervision of acute case admission
- Opportunity for rural surgical exposure
- Opportunity for Registrar step-up
- Have great consultant and OT exposure
NEW! Interested in Physicians Training?
Our new Medical RMO positions guarantee rotations in Medicine including Medical Admissions Unit, General Medicine, two medical specialties and leave relief. Choose JHC a your preferred hospital and you can apply for the RMO Medical Year (available for PGY2+).
JHC and HPH are currently accredited for 12 months Basic Physician Training (seconded via SCGH), we hope to be selecting and employing BPTs very soon!