A major acute care facility, Joondalup Private Hospital provides quality private health care in the northern suburbs.
As a private patient, you have the opportunity to select the specialist of your choice with accommodation in a single or shared room. At Joondalup Private Hospital you also have the peace of mind of 24-hour on-site medical backup. The hospital’s proximity to high-level services, such as the adult intensive care unit and the 16-cot neonatal special care unit, provides additional assurance.
A comprehensive range of medical, surgical and maternity services are available on the campus including:
- Aged Care and Rehabilitation
- Ear, nose and throat
- Emergency medicine
- General medicine
- General surgery
- Infectious diseases
- Intensive care
- Paediatric medicine
- Paediatric surgery
- Palliative care
- Plastic and reconstructive surgery
- Spinal surgery
- Vascular surgery
As part of Joondalup Health Campus, we also offer a complete range of diagnostic healthcare facilities on-site, along with comprehensive pathology, radiology, pharmacy and allied health services. We provide Resident Medical Officer cover 24 hours, 7 days a week, working in liaison with our Visiting Medical Officers to ensure the best possible care.
Our Emergency Department is operated by qualified staff 24 hours, 7 days a week. We have extensive critical care facilities including intensive care and coronary care units which are staffed by an experienced team of nurses and medical practitioners.
Our onsite facilities and services available at Joondalup Health Campus also include:
- 9-bed Intensive Care Unit
- 6-bed High Dependency Unit
- 10-bed Coronary Care Unit
- Comprehensive Emergency Department including a dedicated paediatric area
- An Operating Suite comprising 12 theatres including four state-of-the-art iSuites with video and touch screen technology.
- Central Sterile Supply Department (CSSD)
- Dedicated Paediatric Ward
- Purpose Built Mental Health Unit, including secure accommodation
- Dedicated Day Surgery and Endoscopy Units
- Purpose Built Restorative and Day Therapy Unit
- Day Oncology / Chemotherapy Services
- Renal Dialysis service
- Level 2b Special Care Nursery with 16 cots
- Full range of Allied Health services including: Dietetics, Occupational Therapy, Physiotherapy, Social Work, Speech Pathology
- Gymnasium and hydrotherapy pool
- Clinical library
- On-site 24-hour Medical Imaging (Radiology) services
- On-site 24-hour Pathology
- Nuclear Medicine
- On-site Pharmacy
- Pastoral Care
- After Hours GP Clinic